Is it possible for me(17M) to date an older(20F) girl I like? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Is it possible for me(17M) to date an older(20F) girl I like?

I have a crush on this girl I recently knew. A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of a conversation with her where she says she think im cute but she isn't comfortable with the idea of being with someone younger than her. If I try to have a thing with this girl, do you think this could be an obstacle.

submitted by /u/RiganEEz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2AMWPVd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages