Is it wrong to lie about not being a virgin to a girl? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Is it wrong to lie about not being a virgin to a girl?

Basically I'm (21M) still a virgin but dating a girl (20F) and I know for a fact she is not a virgin and has had a few boyfriends in the past. We haven't gotten intimate yet and she hasn't exactly asked me if I'm a virgin or anything but I feel like it might come up eventually.

idk why I'm being so insecure but I don't know how to say I'm still a virgin without feeling embarrassed. If it ever came up I was just going to lie and act like I'm a total sexbomb to save face but I feel like that's kinda scummy?

If it does come up, what should I say? How do I say it without seeming like a loser??

submitted by /u/theflaminflamingo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Jr3JnL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages