Met a guy on an app, but he seems to be moving a little too fast - red flag? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2019

Met a guy on an app, but he seems to be moving a little too fast - red flag?

So I (24 F) matched with a guy (24 M) on a dating app and we seem to really click. I'm excited as this is the first time since my horrendous breakup that I feel some sort of connection to someone but with all my emotional baggage from my previous relationship, I want to take things slow. This guy though, seems to be a moving a little too fast imo. He's already made some comments that insinuated him seeing a long term future with me and invited me to meet his friends at a birthday party - we've literally only talked for a day and a half.

Aside from that he seems really sweet so I don't want to freak out and ditch him already but the last guy I dated moved really fast too and he turned out to be a cheating sociopath. Has anyone else experienced this too? Is moving too fast a red flag or am I just paranoid?

submitted by /u/ThrowRA_8426
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Ov8PTd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages