Trying to Date Again After 10 Years - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Trying to Date Again After 10 Years

So the title kind of says it all. I've recently been divorced after being together for almost ten years and married for 6 toxic years. I feel like I'm new to the game again and I don't even know what to do anymore. I have two kids at home who take up most of my time. So how in the world is a 31 year old single father who works full time supposed to date nowadays? I don't know how to meet new people anymore, let alone actually begin talking to a woman I find interesting. Any advice for a shy guy like me or should I just bite the bullet, be brave and just say "I like you, wanna go out sometime and get to know each other?" Would that even be a good way to put it anymore?

submitted by /u/Schmucker3233
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31TXLTx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages