why do i think about my ex still? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 4, 2019

why do i think about my ex still?

i’m with a new guy and we’ve been together for almost four months. i love him he’s sweet funny charming and can keep up with me and is nothing like my ex. my ex was my first everything and we were together for a year and a half but i still think about him (we broke up early this year) he was horrible to me. this new guy sweeps me off my feet but i still keep thinking about my ex. why??

submitted by /u/seductive_pear
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2IorTPm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages