Why do I want the person who hurt me the most to be the one who comfort me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Why do I want the person who hurt me the most to be the one who comfort me?

He is my best friend. He is my worst enemy. He cheated he lied. I did fucked up things to him. The only person I want to hold me right now and wipe away my tears is him. I found out today he has been lying to me about dating other people. I could easily go fuck someone else. All I want is him.

submitted by /u/GlitterRock1984
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31Fv9fQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages