Going to be single at thirty - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Going to be single at thirty

After a seven year relationship my girlfriend has decided to tel em she doesn’t love me and that she will leave me in a few months when she starts a new job. I don’t know if this is the right subreddit to post this but I am just kinda lost with emotions. I have no idea how to start dating at this age and feel aimless on if I should try to fix things with her so she doesn’t leave me or not. I just found this out tonight when I stumbled across an email she received from a room for rent on Craigslist.

submitted by /u/what_1s_love
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2m8bT8K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages