I fucked up hard - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I fucked up hard

I fucked up really bad 2 weeks ago, to summarize, this girl (16) and I (16) went out on our first date, I was confident she liked me so I didn't really think much of what I did. We started off with a movie which went somewhat good where she was leaning on my shoulder for half of the movie. We then had dinner and after was where the fuck up happened, I asked her to stay back for a little longer so we could take a stroll around a garden at night.

She agreed and so while we were strolling, I asked her about her feelings and she just said she was unsure which wasn't surprising due how I was acting prior to this (focused on her too much, neglected my friends, loss sight of goals). I then assured her I understood and didn't push any further and just said I'll wait. Then me being the dumbass that I was and not being able to read the mood, I asked her for a kiss to which she said she didn't want to. But guess what, I kept insisting and she kept denying so I settled for a kiss on the cheek which she agreed to but then I turned and kissed her on the lips and she wasn't very pleased with that and got angry.

I didn't think too much about it on that day but then realized the weight of my screw up the day after and so I apologized to her in call then again in person and just said I wouldn't do it again, that I'll give her time and space and I'll respect her feelings next time. Fast forward 2 weeks later today, I haven't contacted her for 2 weeks and basically just ignored her without eye contact at all. But of course I haven't been just doing nothing, I've been researching a lot and I couldn't find an exact answer so I decided to ask here. I felt I have learned a lot from this and changed a lot in some ways.

So my problem is, she doesn't seem too put off by this I think but I do catch some occasional glances but rarely. I asked my friend to just convey the message on how I was just really regretting what I did and how I'm trying to change. She replied something along the lines of 'im not sure if I can give him a second chance, when he turned his head and kissed my lips, that was when he fucked up' followed up by what disturbed me, 'i know he's going to do something on my birthday and other people will too so I want to skip school'. To be honest, I'm a somewhat optimistic person but this put me off a little and I don't know what to do. I'm trying to forget about this girl but I still feel like going after her, I'm trying to change but I don't think she believes me and said she wouldn't give me a second chance in a relationship. I just really screwed up something so easy as it was my first time persuading a serious relationship and I just didn't know what to do. If it helps, she just broke up from a relationship a month ago and I'm sure I was being too pushy and forceful. Her birthday is next week to which I got her a necklace but I was thinking, is this a lost cause or can I somehow redeem myself with the new me and prove I have changed?

submitted by /u/shwegdow
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2uhl6PD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages