He (37M) told me (32F) it was timing. Worth it to follow up? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 1, 2019

He (37M) told me (32F) it was timing. Worth it to follow up?

Hey r/dating_advice,

I'm in the middle of my masters program, I've got another year left to go! Met this guy on a dating app and we had five great dates! I felt we were very compatible, sharing many similar interests and coming from the same background financially, culturally, and socially. It was very easy to speak with him. He was kind, polite, and funny. We texted everyday and he would initiate contact just as often as I.

After knowing him for about a month he says he doesn't want to bother me with my school even though I was on break. He mentioned it was a timing issue. He suggested I contact him after my masters.

I am lucky he didn't ghost me. However, he knew I was in the middle of my program before we ever met up. I would like some help interpreting whether or not he rhetorically meant to contact him after my program or if it was just a nice thing to say.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/kagimido
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MRow7y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages