After 3 years of being single and thinking I had finally found someone new. This is tough - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 1, 2019

After 3 years of being single and thinking I had finally found someone new. This is tough

Everything was going great for a little over a month now. We had fun, genuinely enjoyed each other’s company, similar goals and hobbies. It’s almost like my mind felt it was too good to be true and I began to question it. It overwhelmed her one night this past week when I was drinking and I’m sure I came off as very insecure. I apologized and asked if we can move forward from me voicing my concerns. She agreed but seemed irritated. She ignored all my messages yesterday even though we were supposed to hangout today. I finally get a text from her a few hours ago that says “Hey Danny no I’m not pissed and I’m sorry I haven’t been trying to ignore you I’ve just been thinking and didn’t want to say anything I was unsure of. I just needed to think before saying anything but there is a part of me that is feeling like things aren’t going in the right direction. If you’d rather talk in person we can but I don’t want you to feel like you’re wasting your time driving out here just to talk about this”. Now I’m sitting here waiting on a phone call that I’m really not gonna enjoy. Don’t let your anxiety and insecurities get this best of you, my friends. Appreciate any advice as I try to let this one go

submitted by /u/Disco_Paradiso
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NKQLo4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages