Is it acceptable that a guy asked me on a date two weeks in advance and I haven’t heard from him at all in the last ten days? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Is it acceptable that a guy asked me on a date two weeks in advance and I haven’t heard from him at all in the last ten days?

I recently matched with a guy on OkCupid and he appears to be my dream guy. After exchanging a few messages, I gave him my phone number. Two Saturdays ago, we made plans to get together this weekend. He let me know that he was going out of town and realistically, this weekend is the soonest that he would be able to meet me. I understand that’s he’s busy, but this ten day lapse in communication is really bothering me. I’m half expecting him to either cancel at the last minute or to just never contact me again. That would be incredibly unfair to me considering I’ve been looking forward to our date since we scheduled it.

Is he treating me unfairly here or do I just need to accept that he really is THAT busy?

submitted by /u/blonde_libertarian
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2NP7GWm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages