I ghosted someone - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I ghosted someone

It's not my intention to ghost anyone. It just so happened that I met this guy a month ago in Omegle. He came from the same univ as mine and we're already both working. He's okay. He constantly chats me since then. He didn't even bring up sex ever. 3 weeks after we decided to meet up.

I must say that our convos prior are way too wholesome that it's making me bored. He replies fast with a reasonable length. Every detail I told him, he makes sure that it's responded to. There's one time that I have a problem and he sent me money.

He's 8 inches taller than me irl. I like it I thought maybe he's something. We ate lunch in a Korean restau. I almost ran out of topic because I mostly do the talking! I asked him if he wanna share something and he gave me that smile and say "wait let me think, there's nothing special happening to me in a daily basis"

I don't know but that made me turn off. Not to mention that I've been feeling this over our chat ever since. I just feel like he's a guy who's not into anything. Our meetup lasted for 3 hrs only as I made a makeup reason to leave. He insisted to take me home but I refused.

Still, he's sending me messages after that. This time he became more consistent. I'm still replying at his messages tho. He's a kind person anyway. But every time he shares a "funny" story, I got nothing to say so I ended up replying "Oohh that's funny haha". He insisted to call me every morning to wake me up for work but I refused. That's such a sweet gesture but I don't honestly like it it to be from him. Every time he tries to flirt at me, I change the topic. So i guess that's not giving him a false hope right? I also reply at him very late.

As the day goes by, I got more and more annoyed by his message of good night/morning even tho I told him I'm busy and don't wanna talk. Mybe he just wants to talk to me but sending those instead of straight up telling me what he wants is a major turnoff. At least for me. It makes me guilty that I feel this towards him when he's actually a nice guy.

Now he sent me a message saying good night after not talking to him the whole day and I can't even open it.

I wanna give him a long message to tell him to stop sending messages anymore but I don't think if it's necessary. Basically, me acting this cold towards him is an enough reason for him to see that he didnt make it on the first meet up right? I really just gave him a one shot but he blew it by letting me do all the talking. My throat literally hurts after.

submitted by /u/Throw1awayaccount_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MTXBYu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages