Should I go for this guy or no? PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Should I go for this guy or no? PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH

There is this guy I find really attractive, but I don't know whether I should go for it or not.

We go to the same college, and we've talked a little bit while studying with mutual friends. We actually made-out at two parties, I think he's REALLY cute, and I'm interested in getting to know him as a person. But I feel that he'd be a dangerous choice. What I mean by that is that he gives off HARD fuckboy vibes. At the aforementioned parties, he came on super strong, he was really charming, very sorta suave and calm, things escalated physically ( by choice btw) very quickly, AND along with his general persona, I see so many MAJOR FUCKBOY RED FLAGS.

Normally, as someone who doesn't engage in hookup culture and is really looking for a relationship, I would stay clear of a guy like this. But.... a friend of his is actually a good friend of mine. She says that while he gives off this kinda player persona that deep down he is really a nice guy. She says that we would be "So cute together", but she also says to be careful because he's afraid of commitment, but then she also says she will help me go for it anyways. I don't know what to do, should I follow my instincts or take a chance and listen to my friend?

submitted by /u/adjacentTnone
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MTYpMY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages