Ino she’s pregnant but she hasn’t told me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

Ino she’s pregnant but she hasn’t told me

It was my 17th birthday yesterday and the night before I was having drinks with a friend and my girlfriend who’s 16, it gets late in the night and my girlfriend gets tired and she goes sleep this is when my fiend pulls me out the room and this is it ... the big words “D” (my girlfriend) is pregnant she’s known for 2 weeks but she said if u want a abortion it’s up to you, he wasn’t supposed to tell me but he found out from his girlfriend who is a friend of my girlfriend but as he is a long time friend he thought that he should tell me to be prepared and think on my what I am going to do I thanked him and said nothing more just so I could think, so fast forward to now 2 days later and she still hasn’t told me , I don’t now what to do tell her I know or wait for her to tell me?

submitted by /u/its-dwain
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Zt9ivW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages