Acting like a relationship but hesitant to be official? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Acting like a relationship but hesitant to be official?

So two months ago I (19F) met a guy (21M) from out of the country. We spent a few days together here in the states (he was here touring alone) and after he left he kept contact with me. We've been facetime talking every single day (sometimes multiple times a day) since he left. We've gotten really close and he treats me like his girlfriend but is hesitant to give me that title. He calls me when he's upset, happy, excited, horny, bored, etc etc. He calls me when he's drunk and tells me he loves me. Sometimes he calls to just have me on the phone when he's in bed. I've met all of his friends and they say things like "hey when you two get married can I....... blah blah blah" We joke about getting married, and having kids. He says things like "you better get used to waking up in the morning... because I'm a morning person." He makes future plans with me. I don't think I'm being blind here, I feel like his girlfriend.

Before he left I told him I really really liked him and I wanted a relationship. He said he couldn't commit to that even though he had feelings for me, because we live so far apart. He said he felt guilty because he didn't want to lead me on. Yet soon after, It seemed like he's completely dropped that idea and is fully treating us like a romantic relationship. I recently asked him what he was doing with us and what he wanted. I told him I still wanted a relationship. He said he didn't know, but all he knew was that he really really liked me, and was happy we kept talking. He said he was just "chilling." I know he's not sleeping with other girls

Here's the crazy part, a month ago he asked me to come to England to spend Christmas with him. So he talked to my parents and everything, and I'm flying over in like a month and a half.

I guess my question is why is he so hesitant to give me a label when we're so obviously in a relationship?

submitted by /u/throwaway4356222222
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/363uato
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages