How many people in their 20s are in serious relationships but still live with their parents? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

How many people in their 20s are in serious relationships but still live with their parents?

I have been with my significant other for 3 years. Both of us are still living with our parents. I am 25 and he is 27. I’m wondering if it is still acceptable for both of us to stay at home with our own parents or should we try to find a place of our own. He is a veteran now and is a mechanic which is a job he loves but doesn’t necessarily bring in the big bucks. I am a teacher and unfortunately have loans from my bachelors and masters. I know financially it makes sense to live at home with our own parents especially because of my debt... However many people our age in relationships seem to be living together, getting and engaged and “starting their real lives.” Is there anyone else out there like us??? Any advice for me?

submitted by /u/cassvel01
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JtlCSX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages