What happens next? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 27, 2019

What happens next?

I met a guy last night and he seemed super interested in taking me out on a date (he said so multiple times). I gave him my number and he texted me this afternoon saying he had a lot of fun hanging out last night and was wondering if I would still be up for going out with him sometime in the next few weeks. I replied that I had a lot of fun too and that I would love to go out soon. He never replied after that... should I text him again if he doesn’t say anything for the next few days or is he waiting to text for when he wants to make plans? I don’t have a ton of experience with dating guys I’m not friends with first so I don’t know how the communication works. What happens next? Sorry if this seems obvious but I’m really awkward so I just don’t know.

submitted by /u/back2thenortheast
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ooIfRl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages