Am I in the wrong here? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Am I in the wrong here?

Hello! I really need advice about this situation.

I 20F starter dating 26M 2-3 months back, pretty much everything had been going great and smoothly. He asked me to be exclusive about two weeks ago and I ofcourse said yes as I had been planning to bring it up as well. I’ve met his friends, family and everything. We had planned holidays and such so it was pretty serious.

Anyway, last weekend (Friday) I was hanging out my friend. My friend had her tinder open and she saw that my guy had updated his tinder bio. I was shocked and didn’t know how to react. She texted him asking him about it since they’re friends as well and he said that it was “just fun”. She didn’t respond and he called her repeatedly but I asked her not to pick up because I didn’t know what to say. The next day(Saturday), only once he found out she’d told me about his tinder, he texted me saying he “only updated the profile because it was fun but didn’t want to date anyone other than me, you never find anyone on tinder anyway” and he asked if we were okay. I told him we weren’t okay and that my grandma was visiting me so I couldn’t talk at the moment. (Which was true) He didn’t respond to that and completely went off the grid. Then, on Sunday I tried to call him and he didn’t pick up, so I texted him saying I was ready to talk about it asking him to call me. On Monday he texted me back saying that he’d already explained himself, didn’t know what else to say and that he thought I knew him better than to jump to conclusions about why he’d updated his tinder. This pissed me off so I tried to call him again, he didn’t pick up, so I texted asking if he didn’t have the guts to talk to me. This did the trick, he went on a rant saying he just didn’t want to talk to me, that he’d wanted to talk to me on Saturday but that I didn’t respond (??) That he didn’t get mad when I get messages from other guys and brought up this time when another dude drove me home after a night out (nothing happened there) because he trusted me but I couldn’t trust him now that he updated his tinder. I tried to tell him my side of everything while listening to his side. We proceeded to text about it for a bit but then he said he was going to face dinner with his family. Apparently he’s been having dinner with his family for over 24 hours because I haven’t heard from him since.

I sent him a text saying I didn’t want to jump to conclusions but it’s hard not to take his silence as him not wanting to give us a try and that he didn’t think I was worth it. He hasn’t responded and it’s been 4 hours.

Am I in the wrong here? I don’t know what else I can do.

submitted by /u/stenbirk
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2BB2QVm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages