Sexless relationship - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Sexless relationship

My boyfriend of almost 2 years wont have sex with me.

Let me start from the beginning... before I met him I was in a long term relationship for almost 5 years. We had a great sex life, very active and healthy. We liked to try new things and always had a great time.

I met my current boyfriend through and cheated with him (we kissed). I break up with said EX. I moved into this new relationship pretty fast. I fell in love, HARD. Things were great, we had so much fun together. We got serious pretty fast.

I moved out for the first time and two months into the lease he asked me to move in with him, so i did. Then things start to get a little strange, not in the fact that we didn't love each other but he was slowly pulling away sexually. Now it has gotten to the point where we will go 6 months at a time without sex. Not because I dont want to, I try every night and he said I make it 'uncomfortable' and 'weird'. There were times he would cover my face with his hand in the middle because he didn't want me looking at him.

He told me it isn't me, he just doesn't want to have sex? he says he is attracted to me but would rather just masterbate (SELFISH). Now... to me that is weird, and let me be honest I am dying because I want to be with him and only him. It is hard when you dont receive any physical contact, and no real answers. I offered an open relationship, he doesn't want that. Ive looked though his phone, I know he isn't cheating.. is it me?

I want to have fun, I want to be kinky. I told him I will try anything to make it fun, and still nothing.

What is happening and will it ever get better? I am thinking intimacy issues.. thoughts?

submitted by /u/RoughBaby7
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35V4zmo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages