As a commuting computer science major, I'm not meeting girls. How can I meet girls? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 6, 2019

As a commuting computer science major, I'm not meeting girls. How can I meet girls?

Isn't university supposed to be the time to party, meet girls and fuck girls? But as a commuting computer science major in Australia where dorms and Greek Life doesn't exist and girls and cool guys who get invited to parties don't exist in my major either... you see where I'm going with this?

I know that all of you will tell me to join clubs and societies, but the club and society scene in Australia is also nonexistent. Nobody joins uni clubs and societies. I tried joining a rec league sport but I was the youngest person there at 22. The only people who join the fucking clubs and societies aren't even uni students at all - they're all 30-something local retail workers. It might just be my uni, though - I'll transfer if the university lets me (I kinda lack prerequisites...) but I'm afraid that my chances of meeting girls in university will go down the shitter if I'm forced to stay at Shitfuck University.

Please help me. I'm a virgin, lonely as all living hell, horny as all living hell and I just want to have a fucking youth and meet young girls while I'm still young myself. I'm trying my fucking hardest. Even though I study computer science and work part-time, I'm still trying to meet girls and cool guys who actually know girls, but nothing's working so far.

Please, just offer SOME idea of how I can meet girls if my classes are all male, I live in a sharehouse, the club and society scene at my uni sucks and if I don't have any friends currently.

Just some idea, okay?

submitted by /u/GlobalArachnid
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Mcy2Py
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages