The girls that I don't want to be with like me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The girls that I don't want to be with like me

Weird problem is the fact that I like high maintenance girls. The girls that have showed interest in me, usually I show it back (but they have taken it the wrong way). For example: I went out with this girl many times, thought we were friends but someone told me she liked me and I had to stop so I don't lead her on. We still talk but I miss that friendly touch because it's not there anymore. She probably thinks I hate her or I didn't make a move because I stopped having feelings etc.

The girls I like, I never get to do this type of stuff with. The girls I tend to like (I'm calling them high maintenance because) get their hair done, nails done, make up etc. I'm not saying she always has to be like that, just someone who takes more care for herself than I would for her. Is this actually a thing?

submitted by /u/newplayer28
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Vo3Xki
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages