What is wrong with me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, October 20, 2019

What is wrong with me?

To start, I'm a 25 year old female. Sorry in advance for the slight rant.

I feel like I've been on a million and one dates lately. Meeting people online, in real life, etc, but none of them work out. Sometimes it's after the first night, but sometimes it'll be after weeks of taking, but eventually I always get ghosted, or an occasional, this isn't working out.

Now look, I'm overweight, but I'm decent looking, and I still stay active. I feel like I have a decent personality? I mean I'm not a garbage human.. I just can't understand what I'm doing wrong..

Am I meeting the wrong people? Am I just trying too hard? Is it SERIOUSLY because of my weight? Dating now a days sucks.

submitted by /u/natalie_rosebud
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Brakdy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages