A girl I'm texting to, told me "que estaba a mil" which in Spanish means being busy and maybe slightly stressed. My female friend adviced me to ask her how's she been doing. I'm scared of coming off as being to preoccupied to talk, but if I don't it might end here. What's your advice? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A girl I'm texting to, told me "que estaba a mil" which in Spanish means being busy and maybe slightly stressed. My female friend adviced me to ask her how's she been doing. I'm scared of coming off as being to preoccupied to talk, but if I don't it might end here. What's your advice?

A little bit of context: I (a teen who doesn't want to expose his age on reddit) met this girl on a skiing trip a while ago. She was really shy, and it was hard to get to talk to her. We did talk a few times but not much. After the trip, thanks to one of our mutual friends Ig story found her ig and decided to talk to her. The conversation is strange, she seems to be more engaged (it doesn't seem a one sided conversation) but she takes hours upon hours to respond. That's why the same conversation has been going on for days. I'm not too worried about it tho, because our mutual friend told me she was shy and "colgada" meaning she's forgets about stuff or doesn't pay much attention.

Our last chat ended up in me asking her something and she saying that's she's busy and maybe stressed so she couldn't talk rn. Not saying nothing right now might mean she'll never respond. My friend proposed asking her about how she's feeling (idk how to do that). But I don't want to come off as invasive or too eager/preoccupied to talk, specially if she doesn't want to talk like me (maybe that's why she says she's busy). Last thing to clarify is that I never felt she didn't want to talk, maybe slightly shy but that's all.

I'm very well aware that I'm over thinking and, for god's sake, going to reddit for advice. I apologize for the length. I've talked to girls quite a few times, but haven't really learned what's best for both

submitted by /u/Santi_2004
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OSHPyV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages