Update: Should I reach out to a guy who I met on bumble - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Update: Should I reach out to a guy who I met on bumble

Not that this got traction, but wanted to post a brief update to this post : https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/cvxsbp/should_i_reach_out_to_a_guy_who_i_met_on_bumble/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

(sorry on mobile, didn't know how to hyperlink)

Breif update - I sent the text, just saying I don't know if he remembers me but I had a great time getting to know him last year and asked if he's open to grabbing a drink. Took two days but he replied back saying he does remember but he's in a relationship so he won't be able to meet and wished me well.

It might not have been the outcome I would have ideally wanted but I want to say how happy I am that I reached out. I think no matter if it's dating or friendships, meeting genuinely nice people is such a treat and I actually am so happy for him that he's hopefully found someone great for him. It makes my heart happy that someone I cared for is happy.

So moving forward, I'll continue to be more bold, cuz what's the worst that could happen?? Thanks to everyone who replied to my last post to give me courage. Thought I'd share =)

submitted by /u/sanshine87
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Zzxgoy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages