Should I be worried after a first date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Should I be worried after a first date?

I took a girl out to lunch and a movie and she seemed interested and everything went well. When I dropped her off she gave me a hug before leaving. Afterwards I texted her that I great time hanging out with her and to let me know if she wanted to do anything later or the next day. She responded and said she had a great time too and that she would let me know. I responded with sounds good and she liked the text. Should I be worried since I’ve heard the I’ll let you know can be a soft no or should I just give it a few days?

submitted by /u/Danktrain22
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2LdOcJk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages