How do I find some one beter than my EX? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 30, 2019

How do I find some one beter than my EX?

Is was in a great relation ship with a guy that felt like my SO. Now that he broke up with me because of other reasons in his life getting to much... do I not know how to find some one els.

Every one around me is telling me to find some one better than him, but that feels imposible.

I also have made a rule with my self that I won't date guys from work or from my sport clubs.( cus it can get akward if we would break up)

Thx for reading.

submitted by /u/DragonsWillFly
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2LeELbq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages