What does it mean when a girl knows you like her but she says that she doesn’t want to acknowledge it? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 31, 2019

What does it mean when a girl knows you like her but she says that she doesn’t want to acknowledge it?

Hey there! So i’m in college and I met this girl in my circle of friends, we’ve known each other for about 3 months and i’ve really fallen for her in a romantic kind of way. To the point where everything she does just makes me like her even more.

And she knows I like her cause I’ve been chatting with her on text, dropping hints, and she’s been reciprocating too. Every time we hangout with our mutual friends I would make an effort to sit next to her and give her more attention plus do some flirting.

I feel that she likes me because she blushes at my flirts and flirts back too. However, our mutual friend who knows how I’m feeling, she had a talk with her and asked her what she thought of me.

She answered that she knows I like her cause its super obvious but she doesn’t want to acknowledge it.

What does that mean? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Why would she feel that way but flirt back and text me back and stuff? How should I go forward in the future?

Really need your help guys, thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/TheChocolateBrownie
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UlBRFT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages