Is there something wrong with me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Is there something wrong with me

I've told myself many times that I don't want a relationship right now and want to be successful first (be able to at least support myself). When I do talk to a girl and she brings up a guy I get jealous and get super emotional about it. If it helps at all 20 years old. Is there something wrong or is this normal? There's this friend that I confide in and he said this is how 2nd graders act

submitted by /u/jslawson99
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZB87Wv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages