It happens when you’re least expecting it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 29, 2019

It happens when you’re least expecting it

I (21F) met a guy in Rome last summer. We were both from the US and he happened to live only an hour away. We talked all night, but we never got around to exchanging numbers. I totally regretted not getting his number.

Fast forward a year later - he happened to find me on Facebook and sent me a message. At this point in my life, I am content with my life. I no longer want hookups and drunk nights. I’d rather be alone than be with someone who does not respect or bring the best out in me.

That guy I met in Rome is now my boyfriend. This is the healthiest and best relationship I’ve ever had. I’m so glad I’ve realized my self-worth. I was dating someone before him and ended it because he not treating me right. Don’t settle, ladies!

submitted by /u/rosesandshrooms
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZklCyy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages