Does he care? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Does he care?

So I’ve had this problem. Also, I am (19F). The thing is, I always ask about how my bf is doing and he never asks about me. It just feels like he doesn’t care enough to ask but yet again I’m not sure. The only time we can hold a conversation would be about intimacy, and I for sure know that he’s interested in that. He’s usually on his phone playing a game when we’re together and we don’t talk as much as I want us to and it hurts.

submitted by /u/kitkatann17
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UdGSQX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages