She doesn’t like me anymore? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 31, 2019

She doesn’t like me anymore?

So me and this girl have been talking for about 6 months now. We’ve both admitted our feelings for each other, and had a mutual crush for a couple months before confessing.

She’s mentioned multiple times that she’d prefer to take things slow, so we aren’t technically dating, but we pretty much act like we are and we’re closer than most other couples we know. We were probably going to start dating in the near future.

But then, for whatever reason, something changed. She stopped starting conversations with me, and when we do talk, she’s much less talkative and affectionate than usual. Sometimes I see her talking about other guys, calling them cute, etc.

So I’m pretty confused- we had a good thing going, and all of our friends thought we’d make a nice couple. I want to bring this up to her, but I’m not sure how to do it without coming across as insecure. Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/snailontherun
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2zHmM82
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages