I know deep down she isn't good for me but... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I know deep down she isn't good for me but...

It hurts to stay away from her and I can't shake the thought of her. Never actually dated this girl, long distance situation. Found out recently shes a cheat, liar, smokes, might do some other drugs which really isnt what I'd go for in a girl. I know she isnt good for me but I cannot shake her from my mind. We spoke for half a year non stop and now its just like on and off interactions between us. She comes back every so often and I find myself anticipating it each time (which I know isnt healthy). Is it nostalgia? Do I just miss her company? Or is it something much greater than that? because whenever I see her put a story up on snapchat I get butterflies and think back to what we had etc. How do I stop thinking about her?

apologies if this seems messy, Im typing this on the fly.

submitted by /u/DenkMame78
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Zzhq9H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages