Girl repeatedly flakes but always asks to reschedule. What should I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Girl repeatedly flakes but always asks to reschedule. What should I do?

So I started talking to this girl in my class that I liked and got her number. The conversation seemed to flow well and I asked her out to which she agreed.

She first canceled on me because her friend was going through a tough breakup and she wanted to be there for her friend. I gave her a pass because she had told me about this before. She offered a date to reschedule which I accepted. Again she canceled and rescheduled. This happened once more before I stopped replying to her.

A few months later she texts me asking me out after some catching up. She informed that she was attending a friend’s wedding the day before our date and it would be better to do something a little later in the day. So we agree on a date, time and itinerary. Around 3:30 am she texted me saying she’s still out and again asked to reschedule our date to the next day.

I am a little frustrated because this is the 3rd or 4th time she’s done this. What’s confusing is that she always asks to reschedule so I don’t know if she’s truly disinterested.

What should I do? Should I agree to meet up with her or just ghost her?

submitted by /u/theycallmethewizzard
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2LeF2wj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages