Advice on a dating “trial” with a friend .. ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Advice on a dating “trial” with a friend .. ?

So I’ve (26 F) known this guy (28 M) for about a year, we initially met on a dating site and attempted to see where things went but timing was wrong. We kept contact thought and honestly have a great friendship with lot in common and crazy chemistry. I can truthfully say he’s one of the best guy friends I have and consider him very dear to me.

I really like him, like a lot .. and would really like to see where things go. We’re kinda sorta trying but it isn’t official - no titles, we’re calling it a trial but .. it’s not a FWB thing either and .. I know I’ll fall deeper for him but I’m totally scared about it not working out.

Any advice for dating a friend ?

submitted by /u/samuraiprim
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2z2DP4h
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages