Dating is making me very tired, and sleepy - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Dating is making me very tired, and sleepy

I've gotten really bored with dating.

It's making me sleepy.

Nobody wants to make anything happen w/ me. Move in, build and save money together.

Guys just seem to always claim they are in pursuing something *college* *career* and want to wait until it takes off before getting serious. Which is BS. When a good thing comes along you grab it. Life is too short.

They seem content with this very casual dating.

I'm surprised how some people actually get into relationships and actually make things happen so quickly. It seems very hard. I look at my parents and amazed. I thought getting into a relationship would be easy but its not for me.

I just want to sleep all the time when I'm not working. I'm so bored with dating cause nothing is happening. Sometimes I dont even feel attracted to anybody cause nobody is trying

submitted by /u/SongBirdFlower4456
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MLzZVf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages