He’s 37 I’m 22, - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 12, 2019

He’s 37 I’m 22,

We’re not exactly dating yet we like each other a lot and we’ve spoken about it and future plans and done... some things... (I’ll leave that to your imagination) but we work together and what the hell do I tell my parents (who I moved back in with after uni)

I’m financially independent (living with my parents but I pay rent and have saved a deposit to purchase my own place) ok I’m rambling I’m trying to persuade you I’m mature. I’m more worried that at his age he’ll push to want kids pretty soon.

Ok everything is great apart from being on a different stage of life. Do o go for it? Or put the breaks on now?

submitted by /u/22-37
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33n5mey
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages