I (19m) have to ask my crush (20f) out through DM, but I don’t know how to word it... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I (19m) have to ask my crush (20f) out through DM, but I don’t know how to word it...

She used to be my coworker but I have to ask her out though Instagram DM because I don’t work there anymore. I was wondering how I should word my message. I was thinking...

“Hey (Name). Sorry if this is out of the blue, but I’ve been meaning to ask you something and not gonna lie I was scared to lol. I was wondering if you’d like to hang out sometime, but like a date?”

Is that good? We don’t message each other a lot, but at work we talked all the time. If you need more info you can look at the last post I made. Thanks

submitted by /u/GCPD11
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2yW2S9d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages