I hooked up with a chick first date, but I think I screwed up. [M22, F21] - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, August 11, 2019

I hooked up with a chick first date, but I think I screwed up. [M22, F21]

It was my first date three months out of a long term relationship, and I went on a date with a chick from Bumble. I could tell during the whole date she had a high level of interest (flirting, making solid eye contact and the way her body language was), and by the end of the night we ended up making up, I fingered her, sucked her tits and we started hooking up in the backseat of her car. For some reason, I couldn't stay hard and she got turned off by that. I realized it was because I really had to pee, and forgot to after leaving the restaurant where I had two big glasses of water (dumbass, I know). We started talking about exes a little bit after and she started getting a little teary eyed. Afterwards, she told me she had a really good time and I think she was a little mad at the fact that I couldn't keep going. She kept trying to initiate sex but I eventually just cut it off and left after we talked for a bit. I told her I was partially distracted by thoughts of my ex myself. I asked her if she'd be down to do something like this again, and she said she wasn't sure. She hasn't ghosted me and still follows me and watches my stories on IG. I haven't talked to her since that night. Should I try to establish something casual? She said herself she wasn't looking to date and really just wanted sex (she just got out of a two week relationship, two weeks prior). This is the second chick I've ever done something sexual with. Advice?

submitted by /u/melancholous
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2YHtaeC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages