Making the 2nd date the same week as the 1st? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Making the 2nd date the same week as the 1st?

I really really want to text this girl and ask her about doing something Friday night when we spent Monday night together. We stayed up all night and both had a great time. Best first date I’ve ever had, I can’t wait to see her again. I think she’s excited to meet again as well because she seemed really glad the whole time we were together. We texted a little Tuesday but not since. I don’t want to seem desperate but I also want to see her again and let her know how I feel. She had weed and we ended up smoking at like 3 am, I hadn’t smoked in about 3 years and regretted smoking but whatever. It was medical weed and I haven’t done any drugs in years so I was way too high for 40 minutes. It sounded like she said “sometimes I think I love you” right after we smoked and she came behind me in the kitchen and gave me a kiss. I’m not 100% sure but I’m like 80% that’s what I heard her say, I was pretty high but I don’t think I was so high I’d mishear her. It can’t be too early if she said that right?

submitted by /u/AmIAceSexual
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2yJp1aC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages