Starting conversations - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 12, 2019

Starting conversations

Hey all! If I added a couple of girls from my school on Snapchat but don’t know in real life, how would I start snapping them. Should I text like “Hey what’s going on” or just like snap them a picture of myself with no text. I know this isn’t like dating advice but I really don’t know how to snap girls like do I text them or snap them pictures?

submitted by /u/CityBoi115
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZXtyCh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages