What to do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, August 9, 2019

What to do?

I (28M) met a girl (20F) a couple of months ago and we have hung out a couple of times. I really enjoy spending time with her and I want to see if there is romantic interest on her end. She has not turned me down for a hangout as of now and she has expressed interest in continuing to spend time with me. How do I gauge if there is any chance of the relationship becoming more intimate? If it matters, my dating experience only consists of 3 dates total and I have never been in a relationship. Additionally, the closest I’ve come to anything resembling a relationship was talking to a girl for 3 months earlier this year. However, that ended rather abruptly. Any advice guys and girls?

submitted by /u/Rangersare1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ZNlWCe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages