Talking about sex before being ready to have it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Talking about sex before being ready to have it

I [m28] need some advice on how to talk to someone [f29] that I see potential with. I have a high sex drive and like to be adventurous, and I really want to end up with someone that feels the same. However, I also don't like sleeping with anyone too early into dating, because it gets way messier if it doesn't work out. This creates a bit of a chicken and the egg situation with sex, where it's a little presumptuous to discuss preferences and expectations with someone that you haven't crossed that line with.

I know "talk to her" is the advice, but I'm uncomfortable being forward with the topic and need help on how to do it.

submitted by /u/throw01234away
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3dGN2Ca
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages