How do you convince yourself that your not going to be alone forever if you’ve been alone all your life as a 23year old male. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

How do you convince yourself that your not going to be alone forever if you’ve been alone all your life as a 23year old male.

Hi, am a male and i’ve been lurking this subreddit for a while now. I’ve read about different types of dating experiences and I feel like am reading a fantasy because it’s so foreign to me. I just wonder why some men like me find it impossible to get a date no matter what? Am turning 24 in a week and I’ve been alone all my life that am so frustrated and saddened by it. Am not trying to get sympathy for my loneliness, I just want to understand why some men can have dates and relationships with the opposite gender, and some men can never experience this aspect of life. It feels like a curse because it never changes. Out of all things I’ve learned about till now, like French, calculus, economics and genetics, this is the only thing I can’t seem to wrap my mind around because there doesn’t seem to be a definitive way these men find a partner. some men find partners through social circles, some by actively searching, some randomly, some weren’t even aware when they found a partner and it makes me wonder, what do all these men have in common that the group that never finds a partner don’t? I estimate u will say confidence, but I object because I’ve seen guys with 0 self esteem and inability to make a move get girlfriends. Sometimes I think maybe guys in the same category as me are been unconsciously cut out of the human genome because of an undesired codon in our genetic sequence that has a distinct physical trait that when manifested, it cannot be sensed by men, but evolution might have given women the advantage to see or perceive it. I might be wrong, but this is my hypothesis for now until there is evidence to prove me wrong so I can further modify my hypothesis based on new data. On the other hand, I’ve been struggling with being alone and as much as I want to embrace it, I feel like I’ve been alone all my life that there’s just nothing positive about it at this point. I still haven’t kissed a girl, I have no friends and the older I get, the more it weighs on my mind and conscience. Am afraid of being alone forever and I estimate u will say “you won’t”, but my reality for the past 24 years is evidence and I’ve never experienced an alternative. I’ve been trying to feel happier being alone, but when I do certain things by myself like playing chess, playing video games or speaking to my reflection in the mirror, I feel unhappy. How can I find happiness in a world where I have no friends or a partner? Thank you for taking your time to read this.

submitted by /u/gabriel497
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JsGhpT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages