Rejection sucks - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 30, 2020

Rejection sucks

I once had this guy I was seeing for 6 months. I met his family and friends. We did alot together. I thought he wanted a relationship as he stated he was interested in me in the beginning but I guess he just wanted company or got bored. Towards the end when I asked him what were we he said he just wanted sex. He apologized and convinced me to still hang around emphasizing that we were just friends. I finally stopped contacting him and that's when I never heard from him again. In fact he got into a relationship 6 months later. I do still wonder if he thinks about me. Just because it was a weird way to end something.

submitted by /u/RichOstrich8
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JqIC4H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages