Should I breakup? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 27, 2020

Should I breakup?

I 19 (M) have been dating my girlfriend 19(F) for 2 years now. We rarely fight or argue. We seem to get along quite well. But also there are some problems which makes me think that we are not suited for each other. First, I make all the decisions. She is very passive in everything and waits till I decide. It makes me feel like I'm controlling her. Also, when I'm tired she isn't doing anything by herself, she waits till I do something but when I'm tired I would love if she would make the first move. I think that a relationship should be 50/50 but right now it's on my shoulders. Secondly, our intelect doesn't match. She rarely understands my deepest thoughts and our conversations aren't really exciting. It's mostly me sharing what I think, she rarely adds her thoughts or leads a conversation. I actually really enjoy listening but the only time I get to do it with her is when she is dissapointed and uses me as a sponge for her feelings or futile things. Thirdly, I feel like my plans for future are way bigger than hers. She is dreaming big but ain't doing what she is supposed to do. She mostly procrastinate and try to take all the glory she gets from her few works to feel good about herself. Lastly, I've talked a lot about the issues with her. She promised to change but after few days it's all forgotten.

Talking from the good side. I think she is sweet, loyal and beautiful.

Problem is that my rational mind clearly sees a bad future but my emotional side can't let her go.

What should I do?

submitted by /u/Rokineisn
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2wAkDNM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages