All swings, no hits. What am I doing wrong? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 30, 2020

All swings, no hits. What am I doing wrong?

I (36/M/Canada) have been going hard on Tinder/Bumble/OLD the last 8 weeks and have come up with 1 actual in-person date (There will not be a second!) and a few chats that fell off the face of the planet after the first message or two.

The number of matches I've received in the last 2 weeks has been basically zero, same for the messages in reply to my postings.

I have several good pictures of myself and a well written (for 500 characters lol) info-packed bio.

I am active every day matching with those who I am interested in and not just blindly swiping. My initial messages are not cookie-cutter responses and I take the time to review each profile before I swipe so when I do reply it is relevant and respectful.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/Arctic_560
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WQKZpo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages