Break up - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Break up

So my ex and I broke up 4 days ago. We were together on and off for 4 months. Yesterday we met up to exchange things. He kissed and treated me like we were together. After he said we aren’t getting back together and not to contact him. He took down our pictures on Instagram and I just blocked him on everything except text. I come to find out I’m pregnant... idk if I should tell him now or wait for time to pass. I don’t wanna sound crazy for just contacting him right away about this. What should I do?

submitted by /u/butterbuttbomb
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3dLLXco
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages