What is your experience dating guys with acne? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

What is your experience dating guys with acne?

I am a 21M and I've always had acne prone skin. I don't know why but my sister has very clear skin and I don't know if its genetics or what. It's always been an insecurity of mine when I started to have pretty bad acne in my junior year high school and has really crippled my self confidence. Long story short, I started dating this girl in Jan and my skin was very clear. However, two weeks ago I started breaking out randomly for no reason and I don't know why it has to happen just when I start dating someone. I haven't been able to see her because of the coronavirus and social distancing, but I wanted to hear what girls think of dating a guy with acne. Would you girls date a guy with acne or will you no longer feel the same if you fond out they had acne? I want to tell her because it's stressing me out, but I'm not sure. It will definitely take me another 3 months to fix my skin :( I need some advice right now, thanks guys :)

submitted by /u/Raymartal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33XPIHp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages