The kind of woman I (22M) am waiting for :) Because I know it's worth it! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 28, 2020

The kind of woman I (22M) am waiting for :) Because I know it's worth it!

Hello! :)

Since things are really rough- I wanted to share something positive to hopefully lift some spirits! I (22M) have really been quite lonely, as most of you probably are, too. I have no one to talk to besides family. I have really been feeling bad- but I wanted to really focus on what I need in a relationship, and I really felt that this might boost the ladies that I am talking about- and motivate others to maybe think about who they need in their lives!

I have never been in a relationship- and I do not feel that is a bad thing. Yes, it sucks often, but I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person. So after some thinking, I know who I should be with. In short- someone like me! :) Someone who has never been in a relationship- and has instead focused on school, their career, etc. The young lady who never got the attention- the hundreds or thousands of followers other women got. The woman seated during a dance. The lady who sits alone in restaurants. Someone who held their values and never buckled- no matter how difficult things got. The young lady who did everything to improve who she was- and is proud to look at herself in the mirror. The one who, despite being alone and feeling the burn, has always remained kind and loving. Always helping others deal with their shit. That's the one for me... <3

I think this is what I need- someone just like me in that regard. To anyone, guys included, who fit this description- you are the gold in the dirt. I have the utmost respect for you. Please, never be discouraged. Keep focusing on you and improving your life. Please continue to be loving and kind. I myself have continuously questioned my worth and value to others. It's unbearably painful. But, please, never abandon hope. Always improve for you and no one else. To me- you're worth everything- and I know that all of you will find someone who feels the same! Keep chugging along!

submitted by /u/Fish_cant_feel_pain
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WPQp3T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages