Fiancé (30m) nudes in phone - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fiancé (30m) nudes in phone

I (30F) found nude pictures of a girl in my fiancé's phone (m30). The girl wasn't just a stranger either. It was an old classmate from grade school who coincidentally sent him a message on Instagram earlier that day (after he posted a picture of himself). I confronted him and asked him to explain the nudes and he refuses to put my mind at ease. Rather than being transparent, he says that it was sent to him by another friend. Bullsh*t!

I asked who was the friend, but he says its "private". He stated that "someone entrusted him with the nude photos, so [he] can't give me any details of who sent it and why". He doesn't want to name the friend. This doesn't make any sense to me. He has more loyalty to his 'friend' than to this relationship. He is willing to put his own head on the choppy blocks for a 'friend' and the jeopardize of his own relationship. Does this even make sense?

Should I even continue a relationship with someone who is keeping secrets from me. Secrets involving a naked women in his phone. Considering he is about to be single in a minute, shouldn't that want him to be upfront to clear is name... unless those are his nudes. I'm completely fed up, but I don't want to walk away from 4 years of a relationship! I need advice!

submitted by /u/Fun_Passion_89
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/jklao3/fiancé_30m_nudes_in_phone/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages